Laser biostimulation is a completely non-invasive and effective therapy method. It unblocks certain biochemical processes in oral tissues, which accelerates healing and healing.
Laser biostimulation also brings relief to people who have wisdom teeth cut out. Laser therapy not only eliminates pain, but also tolerates jaw and stimulates the tooth to chuck out.
Advantages of laser therapy:
- accelerates tissue regeneration and postoperative healing,
- causes relief of pain and inflammation,
- is aseptic therapy (does not cause infection),
- provides greater comfort of treatment.
Laser therapy is effective in:
- elimination of edema after tooth extraction,
- treatment of stomatitis,
- healing prosthetic pressure sores,
- eliminating painful aphthae in the mouth.